Rod continues to have a distinguished career as a high-performance business leader, entrepreneur and corporate athlete. Rod’s leadership, impact and business results have been well documented across all aspects of the organizations where he’s held senior roles. Through a strong record of engaging people, Rod has led teams that were engaged in plant management, manufacturing, distribution, consumer goods, merchandising, operations, sales and human resources.
He has a strong passion for health and wellness and has applied his business skills and experiences to co-found an innovative, boutique total fitness studio.
Key roles include:
• Co-Founder, Owner and VP – SynergyFx
• VP U.S. Consumer Operations & North America Engineering – McCormick & Company
• Plant Manager – McCormick & Company
• VP Manufacturing U.S. Consumer – McCormick & Company
• Market Unit General Manager – PepsiCo
• Human Resources Lead for Manufacturing – Procter & Gamble
• Brand Operations Manager – Procter & Gamble
Education: B.S. Yale University