Thom’s career has been based on the belief that all things require partnership and team work. He has leveraged the ability to build and grow mutually beneficial long-term partnerships in his roles in sales, account development, marketing and then successfully applied the same principals to technical operations and supply chain. Partnership and focus on shared success has been both a hallmark of Thom’s work with external partners but also the teams he has lead and leadership teams and boards he has participated in. Thom’s management experience has spanned both these disciplines and industries that include technology, satellite and cellular communications and consumer products.
Key roles include:
• Vice President Technical Operations and Supply Chain (McDonalds) – Coca-Cola
• Vice President Area Sales – Coca-Cola
• Director roles in Sales and Marketing – Coca-Cola
• Sales, Sales Leadership, Customer Development Roles – IBM
• Customer Acquisition and Development Roles – Qualcomm
Education: B.B.A Drexel University; MBA Drexel University